Latest Release Info
3 months ago
Tested Up To:
3.2.0 - 2022-05-22
- Per user request, Automations now supports entering a custom action or filter hook name as the Event Trigger.
- Helpful messaging in Automations. For example, when no Event Trigger is selected, the Conditions section will display an informative message rather than empty fields.
- Improved the UX of Automations' edit screens by tweaking some styles and messaging.
- The Automations edit screen is now more reliable. In certain cases, for example, the deleted Action would not reflect as deleted. The underlying data would become out-of-sync with the frontend display.
- Removed usage of
FILTER_SANITIZE_STRINGPHP filter, which is deprecated in PHP 8.1.
3.1.1 - 2022-04-10
- Separated ReactJS build entrypoints to ensure only necessary scripts are enqueued for the Tasks dashboard widget and Automations screen.
- Display a message when there are no tasks to display for the selected filter in the Tasks dashboard widget.
- Hide the pagination navigation when there is only 1 page of tasks in the Tasks dashboard widget.
- Removed ReactJS source files from package bundling.
- Task descriptions with long words (such as link URLs) causing layout breaks in the Tasks dashboard widget.
- Completed tasks showing in Tasks dashboard widget on initial load.
- Fatal error when an Automation triggered to create an Asana task with no description.
3.1.0 - 2021-12-25
$opt_fieldsarguments in all relevant
Asana_Interfacemethods, using new
Asana_Interface::TASK_OPT_FIELDSmember constant instead for consistency.
- Many new ReactJS components to compose the new Tasks dashboard widget.
- Tasks dashboard widget has been converted to ReactJS, offering a better experience.
- Tasks dashboard widget style overhaul, offering a better experience.
Asana_Interface::$wp_user_idwould not be properly set to the current user's ID when loading the Asana client where user ID is
0, the default value.
- Newlines not rendering in the dashboard widget's task descriptions.
3.0.1 - 2021-11-09
- Incorrect require file path in the admin dashboard widget.
- Minor style fixes.
3.0.0 - 2021-07-27
- Greatly improved source code organization—introduces breaking changes for source code users.
- Minor style tweaks due to better color organization and standardization.
- Task descriptions are now displayed on click instead of hover.
- Increased task title font-size in the dashboard widget and pinned tasks metabox task lists.
- Automation action buttons are now hidden until the automation row is hovered.
- Updated the Asana client library to
- Plugin "Docs" link refers to the new PTC Docs website!
- Character escaping visible in Automation description.
new_user_task_listsAsana updated endpoint to resolve deprecation logs.
- Task actions no longer cause layout shifting when displayed on hover in the dashboard widget and pinned tasks metabox task lists.
2.0.0 - 2021-01-18
- Remote updates via YahnisElsts/plugin-update-checker and custom resources API.
- Licensing and remote updates system via WCAM.
- Software is now licensed under GPL v3 or later.
- Unnecessary files drastically increasing plugin size.
- Asana API outage causing fatal TypeError when attempting to identify the current Asana user.
1.1.0 - 2020-08-22
- NEW "Automations" feature!
- Licensing is no longer required to use Completionist's features, but license activation is still required to check for and receive plugin updates.
- Improved design of licensing screens.
- Authenticated users who could not be matched by email in Asana are now properly included in the site collaborators listing.
- Added existence checks for classes and functions used in uninstallation script.
- Corrected retrieval and typecasting on array of users returned when searching for WordPress user by Asana GID.
1.0.1 - 2020-04-21
- Malformed script enqueue condition causing excessive error logging.
1.0.0 - 2020-04-16
- Initial release featuring task-to-post pinning and the tasks overview dashboard widget.