Latest Release Info
4 weeks ago
Tested Up To:
3.0.1 - 2021-11-09
- Incorrect require file path in the admin dashboard widget.
- Minor style fixes.
3.0.0 - 2021-07-27
- Greatly improved source code organization—introduces breaking changes for source code users.
- Minor style tweaks due to better color organization and standardization.
- Task descriptions are now displayed on click instead of hover.
- Increased task title font-size in the dashboard widget and pinned tasks metabox task lists.
- Automation action buttons are now hidden until the automation row is hovered.
- Updated the Asana client library to
- Plugin "Docs" link refers to the new PTC Docs website!
- Character escaping visible in Automation description.
new_user_task_listsAsana updated endpoint to resolve deprecation logs.
- Task actions no longer cause layout shifting when displayed on hover in the dashboard widget and pinned tasks metabox task lists.
2.0.0 - 2021-01-18
- Remote updates via YahnisElsts/plugin-update-checker and custom resources API.
- Licensing and remote updates system via WCAM.
- Software is now licensed under GPL v3 or later.
- Unnecessary files drastically increasing plugin size.
- Asana API outage causing fatal TypeError when attempting to identify the current Asana user.
1.1.0 - 2020-08-22
- NEW "Automations" feature!
- Licensing is no longer required to use Completionist's features, but license activation is still required to check for and receive plugin updates.
- Improved design of licensing screens.
- Authenticated users who could not be matched by email in Asana are now properly included in the site collaborators listing.
- Added existence checks for classes and functions used in uninstallation script.
- Corrected retrieval and typecasting on array of users returned when searching for WordPress user by Asana GID.
1.0.1 - 2020-04-21
- Malformed script enqueue condition causing excessive error logging.
1.0.0 - 2020-04-16
- Initial release featuring task-to-post pinning and the tasks overview dashboard widget.